What My Customers Say

Sunday 1 January 2017

2016 THE LAST WEEK


Proving the beach is not just for the Summer and warm weather we headed down to The Ship to meet up with friends on Christmas Eve for carols, with fake snow and a bonfire on the beach. Then back home for a Christmas Eve stew before getting ready for Santa. 






Christmas Day presents opened and it was over to my parents and Christmas dinner with all the trimmings.  Well done to my Mum!


Boxing Day we headed to the beach for the annual run into the sea.  Not for me, I'm always happy to be a spectator (events do need spectators)





Eating and drinking too much, whilst sitting on the sofa watching films is a great part of Christmas BUT long walks along the beach are much needed.

Dawlish Warren Beach 








As we head for the end of the year there's hardly room in the fridge for the milk. HAPPY NEW YEAR 



No comments:

Post a Comment