What My Customers Say

Tuesday 13 December 2016

PREPARATIONS & CELEBRATIONS


Carrying on with the preparations for Christmas, I managed to get a few days in London visiting friends, drinking and eating too much and fitting in a little bit of Christmas shopping.

Met my friend Jaz at Liberty's, and spent a lovely day catching up and wandering the beautifully lit streets of London.


Love Liberty's at Christmas



Back home and after two more Christmas fairs, Christmas carol concerts, rehearsals for plays, and christmas shopping, I set about decorating the house.



Saturday I took Mabel and some friends to see The REAL Santa in the prehistoric caves Kents Cavern in Torquay, truly magical. It made me a little sad wondering whether this may be the last year of really believing for Mabel. A pizza at Amicis and a sleepover followed!




Falling right in the middle of the preparations is Mabel's birthday. This cheeky little baby has now turned into............


this cheeky little girl. Aged 8


With less than two weeks to go before the big day, there's a fair amount of wrapping to be done and there's also 20-25% Off everything over on the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment