What My Customers Say

Tuesday 29 November 2016

HELLO CHRISTMAS


Have to face it, there's no denying it any longer, Christmas 2016 is just around the corner. I've Christmas shopped with my Mum, I've also shopped on line (with a glass of wine) I've done my first Christmas Fair and the calendar is filling up with the usual carol concerts and Christmas plays. I've been posting a new  Alternative  Christmas over on my My Sister Mabel - Facebook Page


Still finding time for some wintery walks



cold grey sea


and the end of the Autumn leaves


and beach all to ourselves



new makes this week are these Bella and Mabel bags.


Love this combination of black and white Christmas trees and polka dot sleeves.


I've loved making these sparkly hair accessories for the fairs


and these bib and burb cloth sets 


Back in the 80's, I loved the 2Tone scene (and still do.) Being slightly too young to go to concerts back then, I never got to see any of the bands live, until this Friday when I saw The Beat at the Exeter Phoenix.  Danced all night, they were fantastic!



Saturday Bella and I spent the day at the Bishopsteignton Christmas Festival which takes place in a barn on Humber Farm. It was cold, but very festive( I even had my first mulled wine of the season)it was a very successful day.

Dare I say it, I think I'm liking this "Christmas Thing"



No comments:

Post a Comment