What My Customers Say

Saturday 24 January 2015

A NEW YEAR

Christmas 2014 came and went in a flurry of presents, over eating, over drinking, lots of tv and lazing around.  Although we all enjoyed it very much I was also looking forward to a little bit of creativity and getting a new collection together for S/S 2015.  
I have a little collection of fabrics that I've been saving and I've now started cutting them up. I've found some great new oilcloths for the bags and I'm also working on a new little range of upcycled customised clothing (all will be revealed) 
My sale has gone well and I have very little left although I have had a real demand for the school book bags at the moment! I've also started selling on a fabulous new site http://www.remadeinbritain.com/ selling handmade upcycled items.


Although Winter isn't my favourite season, we've really enjoyed some lovely days out with the girls walking in the Winter sunshine, and ending up drinking alcohol somewhere with a lovely view!

Walking on the beach, cold but nevertheless sunny





 stopping at the The Ship Inn for a Guiness


Walking on Dartmoor 



 walking on Dartmoor and having a cider at the Two Bridges Hotel in front of the open fire!


 Walking through the smugglers tunnel to the Ness beach before a glass of wine at The Ness House


Girls back at school, me back into some sort of routine, I should be able to post some of my new range soon.  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment