What My Customers Say

Wednesday 4 February 2015

NEW MAKES

January came and went so I thought I better do a quick post showing the beginning of my new range.  I saved up around 50 items and have spent a lot of time not only getting them together but also the arduous task of listing every item on the many sites I sell on. As always they are upcycled limited additions, and the collection will be added to weekly.


 Love this fabric - we've called it The Magic Tree



 Scandinavian Woodland  Fairytale fabric made these lovely pinafore dresses (with the new long pockets) and a long sleeve version too.







 A little bit of upcycled Orla Kiely Wallflower fabric









But it hasn't been all work and no play (it never is) so back one cold November Sunday last year I booked two shows to give us something to look forward to, one was Cats and the other was Wicked which we went to see this month in Plymouth and yes it was Wicked!






 At the theatre- Bella is now getting to that age where me wanting to take pictures in public is a little bit embarrassing.  Mabel on the other hand is still very much up for it!



Oh the anticipation

No comments:

Post a Comment