What My Customers Say

Sunday 30 November 2014

LITTLE TREATS




New makes this month have been made with my pending Christmas Fairs in mind. over the  Apart from my usual dresses and bags I've really enjoyed making these headdresses with feathers, sequins and velvet.  My girls loved them and were happy to model them for me.





Another little inspiration are these Lego hair clips, cufflinks and rings, luckily the girls haven't noticed it missing just yet!




On the 21st October Bella turned 10 which was a big milestone for her (double figures) On the actual day she was away as part of a three day residential on Dartmoor, which was very odd for us not to have her with us to celebrate.  
Asked what she'd like to do, she said she would like to go to London.... fine by me I wasn't going to argue with that one, so off to London to meet up with our friends from Brighton and spend the day on the London Eye, having lunch at Ed's Diner in Soho, Covent Garden, a visit to the M&M's shop in Leicester Square (which was one of the worse shops I have ever had the misfortune to enter, then on to Hamley's and finally my friend Jaz and I managed to get a little look around Liberty's purchase a few new Christmas decorations and finish with a few glasses of wine in a bar in Carnaby Street.


 Just a touch of vertigo!


 Friends for 10 years


The Thames and the Houses of Parliament on a grey and rainy October day in London


 The terrible M&M Shop Leicester Square (never again)


 A Halloween window made entirely of chocolate at the Cafe de Paris


Covent Garden 


Annual Christmas Decoration buying at Liberty's

Back home after a lovely couple days, it was back to stitching and some new dresses


Everyone must have read this book to the child at some point!



 Upcycled this subtle checked fabric into these lovely tunic dresses



What a poser Mabel!

No comments:

Post a Comment