What My Customers Say

Thursday 23 October 2014

NEW SEASON, NEW CUSTOMERS

 This is the second time I've found this fabric and I love it so much. I love the colours and the designs are so random.




Mabel enjoyed modeling the upcycled Paddington Bear fabric dress, teamed up with her welly boots and duffel coat she really got into the part!



Another of my absolute favourites this month is this Scandinavian fabric with the simplicity of the 3 colours and quirky pattern.



Same dress - different fabric CHERRIES


This month saw a few small wholesale orders come through the first was for a some oilcloth book bags, from an International Book Shop in Czech Amadito & Friends 


The other was from a new children's internet company Thoroughly Modern Baby


We managed to fit a party in for Harry's birthday, for which we bought  a glitter ball  (still up)  I made some lemon and strawberry vodka jellies, the weather was great all evening, lots of dancing and lots of laughs so much so that I forgot to take some photo's!

Mabel went to her friends birthday and had a great time with her friend Nadine having their faces painted as dogs.


Love it when people send me photo's of my little customers in their new dresses and this is little Mabel from Brighton modeling her new Marvel Comic fabric long sleeve dresses.


Mia from Switzerland wearing her tunic dress.


ever_and_willa featured the red and white Scandinavian print dress on their Instagram and it looked sooo cute on her little one.
http://instagram.com/p/uHKOJyG2JY/?modal=true

No comments:

Post a Comment