What My Customers Say

Friday 19 September 2014

NEW SEASON, NEW FABRICS, NEW TERM

Finally launched a new range on the 2nd September, which went really well, every single piece of clothing has been upcycled and as normal there are only a limited amount of each. My upcycled Marvel Comic fabric dresses went particularly well and almost sold out instantly! So I've been extremely busy photographing the items, photographing the girls and putting everything onto my website, Etsy, Folksy and Loubilou, definitely the most tedious part of the process but generally bearable with a few glasses of wine.










I was lucky to have one of my dresses featured in a children's blog in America http://www.urbancubblog.com/
Thanks to the lovely Cricket la belle

One of many great things about having daughters is I get to take them to see musicals that I've always wanted to see but never got around too.  To add to our list we recently went to see the West End production of Cats at the Princess Theatre in Torquay which was fabulous, and there was the added bonus of free face painting for the girls.



Trying to make the most of the last of the Summer evenings down on beach with the girls.
I make no secret of my dislike of Winter.



Still making my Big Bella & Mabel Messenger bags. I've been finding some new oilcloths for them, and my very popular school book bags






And then before we knew it, it was back to school and Mabel going into Yr 1 learning to read and write and Bella Yr 5 contemplating her secondary school. Where did that go?



No comments:

Post a Comment