What My Customers Say

Wednesday 27 August 2014

WHAT WE DID NEXT

 After spending two weeks in the blistering heat of Spain, I was more than happy to be returning to cooler temperatures, but having been back now in the cold, grey weather I would be so happy to return to the heat........but as this isn't possible we have to make the most of our beautiful environment. Firstly was a lovely couple hours on Dartmoor flying our kite and cooking lunch in the camper.









More grey skies on the beach 


 Bella was a little unlucky with her new wetsuit and body board as there was not even a ripple in the water yet alone a wave!


A family event which I love is the gathering of cockles from the Salty, lots of fresh air and exercise!



Every year they hold the Dawlish Air Show (the town next to Teignmouth) I have to admit I've never attended it.  This year invited by my Mum to a private field on a hill overlooking the bay with food and alcohol I decided to give it a go...... and what a great day we had.


 Climbing the hill


 Perfect spot


 The Red Arrows






No comments:

Post a Comment