What My Customers Say

Sunday 16 March 2014

SPRING DRESSES, SUNSETS & SONGS

This week I've been finishing off some new dresses, the first has been my new sleeveless, swing Peter Pan Collar dress which I've made using this very popular vintage M&S fabric. I took some really cute photos of Mabel modeling it with her Mary Quant style bob



Vintage M&S Pink Floral Fabric Sleeveless Dress




Perfect little Spring/Summer dress
and there's even a ladies version of this one




Vintage Sarah Kay Holly Hobby Fabric 
Square Neck Dress


Leaving the city behind a whole six years ago next month, I still enjoy going back and having my 'city fix' it's something I enjoy and need. 
This week as we sat on the beach outside a pub on the river the sun setting and the children playing, there could be no doubt in my mind that we did make the right decision.




On Wednesday Bella went with her school choir to sing at Exeter Cathedral with other choirs, they were joined by the Military Wives. The acoustics and atmosphere were amazing and gave me goosebumps. Very proud Mum moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment