What My Customers Say

Wednesday 2 April 2014

WORK, REST AND PLAY

Have made a little range of dresses in some lovely Scandinavian fabrics 
The first was some lovely Moomin fabric and the other a simplistic retro print in shades of brown and cream. As always they were small pieces,
I only managed to made three in each, and the chances of me ever coming across them again are pretty slim, but that's what makes them that bit more special






Another new line this month has been my new infinity scarves for children, although I did make a couple of adult versions on request. Made with soft cotton jersey they can also double up as a headband and for just £5 I think they are a great little cheap accessory or gift




At the end of the month I was very lucky to be able to a 4 day break with some friends from London.  We all headed off to the http://www.trenython.co.uk/ a spa hotel near Fowey in Cornwall.  We had a wonderful time and managed to treat ourselves and visit some of the very picturesque towns nearby.


Fowey



 Mevagissy



 Sams On The Beach -http://www.samsfowey.co.uk/sams-on-the-beach/ was fantastic and well worth a visit (I will hopefully return soon with the family) Because it was out of season we managed to get a table in the window for the evening watched the sun setting whilst drinking wine and eating one of the best sea food platters I've ever had......heaven!!



The view from our table



No comments:

Post a Comment