What My Customers Say

Monday 10 March 2014

NEW RANGE - NEW LOGO

Blood sweat and (almost tears) I met my deadline for 28th February to launch my website along with a new and lovely logo designed by a graphic design friend Leah.  This season I have my usual oilcloth bags the Bella and the Mabel, I also have the new vintage fabric Missy Bag named after our cat and the huge Japanese style Betty Bag named after our Camper van!! We've now run out of females in our house so no more bags.......

I have the popular shift dress for ladies from last season, but also a new tunic dress and smock dress. Girls have a new Peter Pan collar dress, with sleeves and without and also the tops, there's a new square neck dress and the ever popular shift dress.  As always I've used a lot of recycled fabrics therefore they are limited and will change on a weekly basis, but just for good measure I've also started using some new.





Long Sleeve Recycled Fabric Dress With Peter Pan Collar


 
My new logo


Shift Dress - Tulip Print 


Big Betty Japanese Style Bag


 Sleeveless Peter Pan collar dress


 Large Vintage Fabric Missy Bag
Lawn Cotton Seashell Print Sleeveless Top


With the impending longer daylight hours we have already spent some evenings out with the girls at our local pub on the beach... and very nice it is too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment