What My Customers Say

Tuesday 7 May 2013

APRIL

Over a month since my last post, the monthly posting seems to be the norm, although I do wish I'd do it more often as I sometimes struggle to remember what we did, (maybe it's just my age)
  
Firstly stock....  there's been a lot of new dress fabrics and the launch of a little collection of dresses upcycled from men's shirts. There's a new wholesale order from a lovely new shop just open in Bovey Tracey called Porters, everything stocked, is locally made, which makes you realise how much talent there is here in 'the deep South'.
 Upcycled Mens Shirt
 A little bit of vintage Jungle Book

 Upcycled John Lewis

Cath Kidston's ballerina fabric
Even Bella came out of retirement to model one of my Liberty print tops (very professional)

We braved the freezing cold for an invite to an Open Day at the Devon Air Ambulance base in North Devon. A gathering of people who had been airlifted, Mabel was a little unsure why we were there as she was in an induced coma when she had a critical transfer last May, but nonetheless we all enjoyed the day.
An amazing service that relies entirely on donations!

OTHER APRIL DAYS OUT 
A visit to Shaldon Zoo's Childrens Day, where the girls entered with a fear of snakes and left wanting to get one as a pet!
Freezing cold visit to Dartmoor.
As Spring arrived we went to school on the scooters across the bridge, with the sea to the left and the River Teign and Dartmoor to the right, I had to 'catch myself' for a moment and think how lucky I am. "I used to live in Tottenham!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment