What My Customers Say

Friday 29 March 2013

NEW DRESSES FOR EVERYONE

Well, a whole month has passed since my last post, and it's been a particularly busy month.  Firstly  My Sister Mabel has sent another twenty dresses over to New York and I've been approached and now supply another shop, this one's in Stroud in Gloucestershire.  Facebook is still proving to be a great way of selling along with Etsy, Folksy and of course my website, but this all takes a lot of the week, updating and therefore the blog has not had any attention.  

LOTS OF NEW DRESSES
 BEATRIX POTTER

 MICKEY MOUSE

 DENIS THE MENACE
 SNOW WHITE

 SNOOPY

Mabel had her final appearance in the magazine Pick Me Up Chat, the proceeds of which will be going to the Devon Air Ambulance who played a major part in Mabel's situation.


At the beginning of March I took a much needed trip to see friends in London, which I'd not done since September, the joy of being able to drink champagne, stay up late, get up late and finish conversations without any small people interuptions!  I also was on a mission to find something to wear for my pending wedding, which was a very low key but nonetheless enjoyable event that took place on 13th March 2013 after twelve years and 2 children it was something we had been meaning to do for a while, and it  was extra special to actually have the girls there.

And so to the Easter Holidays, just over two weeks off school, plentiful chocolate, and the clocks will go forward,  Yes!!!!!  
Nothing much planned but I'm sure we'll be able to put some good days together even though the weather doesn't look like it will be on our side. 



No comments:

Post a Comment