What My Customers Say

Sunday 2 September 2012

DAYS OUT

Making the most of the few days of sunshine we've had, we've been spending time at the beach. Mabel trod on a Weever Fish that proceeded to stab her in the foot...off to the Lifeguard Hut where the remedy for the pain was to stand in a bowl of warm water! 

Bella's been braving the cold water to practise her belly boarding.

I spent a lovely evening with my friend Becka looking out over the river on the terrace of the Clipper in Shaldon, drinking wine and putting the world to rights. 

Bella finally lost a front tooth, which was a really big deal for her as she was the last person in her class.  Unfortunately the tooth fairy forgot to come in the night!!!!!  Consoled by the fact that it had happened to me when I was younger, and assuring her that she would come tonight, Phew!!

She still manages a lovely photo!!

We packed up our lunch and went off for a day at the zoo in Paignton. A lot of walking, a little bit of moaning, but a lot of fun!

 The girls have been really cooperative, and have even let me take a few photos of them modelling for My Sister Mabel






I've added to my vintage patchwork cot bed throws, and  now have three - 
Spring, Summer & Autumn.
 SPRING
 SUMMER
AUTUMN

I've just come back from a weekend in London where I stayed with my friend. I had a great day on my stall at Spitalfields Vintage Market on Saturday, chatting to people, watching the world go by and loving the buzz I get when I'm back in the city.



And now we've come to the end of the Summer holidays. We didn't go abroad for the first time in years and I missed those two weeks of assured sunshine which always makes the terrible Summers more bearable, but we've had some great days out and some great days in, the girls have learnt to play and enjoy each others company, which has been a big bonus and all in all I think it's been a pretty good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment