What My Customers Say

Saturday 18 August 2012

LOTS OF NEW THINGS!

I've been concentrating on Autumn/Winter, although I still hold out hope that we'll have an Indian Summer and we'll all be basking in 80 degrees of heat really soon!  I've already put the Summer dresses in the sale and the new fabrics are a lot more Autumnal.
 The styles have stayed pretty much the same, although I've introduced a new pattern long sleeve dress, and the new shift dress has a pocket on the front.  As always there are only a few made in each fabric, sometimes just the one, and all are now available to buy on my website www.mysistermabel.com
Long sleeve smock dress made with 70's fabric   - Age 2-3

2 pairs of many new frilly knickers
Paisley fabric shift.
Some more Cath Kidston Cowboy dresses.
Grey Needle Cord & Liberty Print Shift Dress 
Beige Needle Cord & Bird Print 
A vintage John Lewis fabric made five new little dresses - some with denim.

I've also been using up some off cuts of oilcloth on some new Bella Bags.


And a new project, a vintage fabric cot bed cover which I'm going to back in linen.  I plan to make a few of them to sell at various events I've got coming up and then make them to order. They'll all be unique and I think they'll make lovely presents and maybe family heirlooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment