What My Customers Say

Monday 24 September 2012

AUTUMN

The girls have returned to school for the Autumn/Winter term and Mabel is now doing three days at nursery which has given me time to replenish stock and work on a few new things.  The weather at the beginning of the term was really nice and we spent a few afternoons after school on the beach.
 We even managed one last paella in the garden.
I've been working on a few new bags 
 The Blue Bubble Bella Bag
Big Aqua flower Bella Bag



My Mum's also been busy making these lovely little booties to put on my stall.  My next event will be  All Things Lovely & Vintage at The Guildhall in Plymouth on Saturday 29th September
I've also been working on some new dresses which I'm making from recycled Beano duvet covers, they've been a big hit!




No comments:

Post a Comment