What My Customers Say

Monday 11 June 2012

A FEW NEW DRESSES

Although it has been a little chaotic at the moment I've still managed to add some new dresses to the collection. The first one has had a really good reaction, they are made from a piece of vintage Laura Ashley fabric sourced at a vintage fair by Sam at peagreen furniture I've managed to make a few and some have already been reserved for a new little shop opening soon in Lymington Hampshire.

 Another new one, also going to Lymington is this nautical style dress made with french boat fabric and blue and white ticking, fully lined with cream cotton.
Couldn't resist this little piece of fabric only enough to make one little dress is 3-4 (truly unique)

And finally, still working through my Cath Kidston cowboy fabric, I've created a couple of new dresses contrasting it with red and white gingham


No comments:

Post a Comment