What My Customers Say

Tuesday 9 May 2017

GOOD FOOD, BAD WEATHER

Midweek visit to Totnes, and our favourite vegetarian cafe Seeds 2. We're both meat eaters, but this has such a lovely selection of salads, and my favourite, macaroni cheese.  Eat as much as you like for 7.50 and then sample their selection of cakes. Really worth a visit.



Seriously thinking of Summer but not really seeing too much of the sun.  I've made some short sleeve Summer dresses from this fresh  honey bee cotton.


and this Scandinavian style leaf print. Still need to wear a jacket with them at the moment.





Love this Denis the Menace fabric with contrasting spot bodice. I like to mix the girlie full skirt style with the naughty fabric.


You would hope that walks on the beach at this time of the year would be a little warmer but the easterly winds made for a rough sea.




and happy surfers




using up some of my superhero scraps. I made up some little bags 


and restocked on a few old favourites, like these Scandinavian bird print Bella Bags in yellow and grey


and the always popular denim spot



A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to come across quite a lot of Moomin fabric, which is a real rarity, and I was really pleased with the first of the dresses 


and made some bags from some of the smaller pieces.



Found time to get out for a night with friends, although I had to stay on the mocktails as chemo was looming





chemo update

I had chemo number 4 on Tuesday and the end is in sight.  All good so far and not too many side effects thanks to my injections and vast amount of tablets, for two days after chemo I'm taking 16 tablets a day, which can be a bit of a struggle first thing in the morning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment