What My Customers Say

Monday 1 May 2017

BEACH BAGS & BARGAINS



It's that time of year again, when I cut up my scraps of oilcloth, and make up some Big Fat Devon Beach Bags in preparation for Summer on the beach. They are all unique and measure 24"x 17", lined with blue and white ticking, with a large pocket inside, magnetic fastening and strong grey over the shoulder nylon handles. I have one available on the website.








 had another order for a couple gingham Summer school dresses.


Found some lovely cheerful vintage rainbow fabric, just enough to make up five little some dresses.



A few bargains over on the website My Sister Mabel last seasons remaining Mabel Messenger Bags are now just £12 


and the last of each of these dresses now have 30% OFF










chemo update.

Well, chemo number three came and went without a stay in hospital, the neutrophil injections and tweaked medications all seemed to work well.  I had a half way ultrasound and was so pleased and relieved when the radiographer announced that the tumours where virtually undetectable.  The treatment is working well, and therefore I am staying on the same cocktail of chemo for the remaining three sessions.




A photo of Bella and me appropriately taken on Easter Sunday as have a very fitting egg head shape!


I've also visited The Lodge run by MacMillan for a wig.  I was very anti nylon wig, but once there I was quite surprised and opted for the blonde, the dark is real hair. Don't know if I feel that comfortable in either of them but at least there an another option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment