What My Customers Say

Friday 7 April 2017

CATCHING UP WITH FRIENDS


Last week I was lucky enough to be able to catch up with friends 



A lovely breakfast at the Pavillion Theatre on the seafront with my friend Becka. Coffee with friends after school, and couple of hours spent with my oldest friend Tina and her Mum.


A day in Exeter with Sarah and Isaac to see Beauty & The Beast (I think Sarah and me enjoyed more than the children)


This weeks makes were these upcycled Orla Kiely Abacus fabric short sleeve dresses, available on the website.




chemo update

Just six days after the second chemo I was back in hospital again due to being neutropenic. As it was a Friday I knew that I'd have no chance of getting out before Monday.  The injections I'd had in my stomach didn't kick in until Saturday (so a little too late) I did however have the most relaxing Mothers Day ever with three meals bought to me, and plentiful tv watched and books read without any disruptions. I was released for good behaviour on Monday with new medications which will hopefully help me to stay out of hospital for the third one on 10th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment