What My Customers Say

Monday 18 July 2016

END OF AN ERA

A very emotional start to the week, came in the form of Bella's Year 6 Leavers presentation evening. Bella won the Head Teachers Award for the girls and her friend Jacob for the boys. I could not be more proud of her, not only for her academic achievements, but also the well rounded person she has already become.




Mabel and I visited the circus when it arrived in town.  It's been many years since I've been to the circus and they have changed considerably.



As the Summer sales are in full swing over on the website. I will be heading off on holiday for a few weeks. I've been cutting out some new fabrics and they will be available at the end of August. In the meantime My Sister Mabel have branched out a little with a range of long sleeve t shirts for the Autumn/Winter.


FUNKY AFRO



MY SISTER MABEL 




DEVIL AND ANGEL




No comments:

Post a Comment