What My Customers Say

Monday 14 December 2015

PREPARATIONS & CELEBRATIONS



With three Christmas Fairs behind me, and my sewing machine and debris packed away, it was time to get down to getting Christmas organised. I've put up the tree and decorations.




I've even designed and made our own family Christmas cards. 

I

and a personal one from Mabel to her class mates.




In my pursuit of Christmas presents I even accompanied my Mum on the WI Christmas shopping trip to Cheltenham. We shopped and browsed and finished the day with some pasta and pressecco. A very enjoyable day, but no I won't be signing up.


The girls have been busy with various shows and concerts.







Felt a little nostalgic as this was Bella's last Christmas in Primary School, I could not be more proud of her and her achievements. Starting life at Shaldon Primary as Mary and finishing in year 6 as head girl. We are achieving what we left the city for, a good start for our children in a safe and happy environment.





As usual at this time of year we have to make sure we don't let the Christmas festivities get in the way of Mabel's birthday. This year our little Mabel turned 7. 


It is still all about dinosaurs, including a dinosaur cake made by my Mum, and two big dinosaurs toys from the Jurassic World film, and a magical visit to Santa in the caves at Kents Cavern - Torquay

Big sister Bella is no longer a believer but keeps up the magic as big sisters do.








To celebrate Mabel's birthday My Sister Mabel are offering 25% OFF all dresses on the website this week.  Just enter the code LUCKY7

Always lovely to be recognised and appreciated by other people. I was recently featured by Charlotte on her lovely blog Charlie & The Pirates. Charlotte like me, has two girls who would rather wear dinosaur, Marvel or Star Wars print then princesses, butterflies and pink. 

And finally I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported My Sister Mabel throughout this year, I couldn't have done it without you. Keep sending in the photos!





Running in Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment