What My Customers Say

Monday 21 September 2015

FIRST STEP TOWARDS CHRISTMAS


This weeks dresses are upcycled from a piece of Paul Frank fabric, I even managed to squeeze a ladies shift dress out of it too. 


As you may have noticed from my photos, I love girls knee high socks.  Not the white school type of socks, but fun funky ones that just brighten up and finish an outfit.  Can you find them easily? No, but Boden "you feed my need!" Arrived this morning.




And Mabel was in them straight away with her red Kicker shoes and My Sister Mabel dinosaur dress, as we headed to Dartington for Bella's ballet.

My girls, the ballerina and the dinosaur lover. 


We left Bella to her ballet and headed into Totnes to a ceramic painting shop called China Blue. I was going to get creative myself, but I decided against it, and actually watching the concentration and delight on Mabel's face was more rewarding as she ainted her fairy.







Sunday we caught the ferry over to Shaldon to book up our Christmas dinner. Yes as much as I try not to think about it, it will be here before we know it. This year because theirs ten of us we've decided to eat out and I'm so looking forward to it. 

The Ness House venue for our Christmas Day lunch this year

The lovely view across to Teignmouth


We'd not been there for no more than ten minutes before Mabel took a tumble and ended up look like something out of the Rugby World Cup (that is so you Mabel!)

Running in Lavender
A Cornish Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment