What My Customers Say

Monday 25 May 2015

SUN & SOUP

The sun shone and we enjoyed a charity fund raising day on the Den with friends ( a grassed area by the beach) It was very much a seaside affair, with a dog show, bouncy castle, fancy dress, hook a duck and even some a donkey ride.











Saturday 16th three generations, My Mum, myself and Bella went to our first ever ballet. It was the Vienna Ballet's 35th Anniversary at the Princess Theatre in Torquay.  I went with an open mind as I had always placed ballet in a box with opera - BUT it was very beautiful and we all enjoyed it very much!

Continuing with the ballet theme, this was the week that Bella had an audition with the Junior Associates of the Royal Ballet at Dartington Hall, we will hear sometime in June if she has been successful, fingers and toes are crossed!



Occasionally I make my dresses with new fabrics and this one I couldn't resist. Inspired by the very talented Andy Warhol it's a take on his Campbell soup print. 



Love this photo sent in by a customer of her daughter having a little lesson on Andy Warhol!


A couple months ago I was asked to provide a couple of photo's of some dresses for journalist. The feature was on cartoon prints and was for The Family Traveller. As with these things you never know if you are going to be successful. AMAZED when I got not only 1 but 2 dresses featured sitting there between Stella McCartney and Moschino

And now let the festivities begin, we have not one but two weeks off for half term.  Please let the weather be nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment