What My Customers Say

Friday 9 August 2013

SOMETHING FOR THE BIG GIRLS

I've been asked on so many occasions over the years if I would make ladies dresses, but I've always refused as us ladies come in many different shapes and sizes.  
A few months ago I finally gave in and decided to try a few simple shift dress/tunics that would be versatile enough to be worn in the Summer on their own, or layered over trousers! 
I made them in just two sizes 10/12 and 14/16 they are unlined, have no darts and following the My Sister Mabel ethos, they are all completely upcycled fabrics making them either unique or one of maybe three or four, and yes, they have been a great success!

 Orignal 1970's fabric

 I.ve even been doing my own modelling and Bella's been taking the photos.

70's Retro Fabric


A little bit of Denis The Menace


 50's fabric


 Pink Floral Retro Print


Special Order - Looney Tunes


70's Daisy Print





Vintage Laura Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment