What My Customers Say

Saturday 17 March 2012

MAD MARCH & BEYOND!

On Thursday Sam - Peagreen Furniture  Becca - Devon Interior Designs and My Sister Mabel took over The Coffee Rush In Shaldon for the evening. 
The Coffee Rush Shaldon
Coat Pegs & Jewellery Trees by Becca
 Selection of Candles by Sam 



My next event will be the All Things Vintage & Lovely Fair at The Imperial Hotel in Torquay on 31st March and five little girls will be on the catwalk for My Sister Mabel.


Followed by the first Craft Hub of the year 'Birdsong & Blossom at Matthews Hall Topsham on Sunday April 1st


Both events prior to Easter I have been busy adding to my recycled bunnies.


and making up some dresses...............
A piece of Cath Kidston from Sam at Peagreen



I've just got back from a trip to London where I have been writing my friends 80 wedding invitations and envelopes (a little italic thing I'm known for) but came back having volunteered myself for another "little project" 26 metres of bunting for the reception garden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment