What My Customers Say

Friday 2 March 2012

FIRST EVENTS OF THE YEAR

After hibernating for the Winter I'm now working on changing my website over to Spring/Summer.  I'm waiting for some good weather, so I can take photos of the girls in some of the dresses.

I'm also preparing for the three events I have in booked March .
The first will be this Saturday 3rd March which is the new Exminster Market exminstermarket.co.uk 9.30 - 12.30 and the first Saturday of each month going forward.

 Followed by an evening at  The Coffee Rush thecoffeerush.co.uk in Shaldon with Sam from Peagreen Furniture and Becka from Devon Interior Designs. 15th March 7pm-9pm.



 On Saturday 31st March I'll be at The Imperial Hotel Torquay for the "All Things Vintage & Lovely" vintage fair where My Sister Mabel will be dressing five little girls to take part in the catwalk show.


 I've also been using up some of my scraps of fabric on some Easter Bunnies made with angora, cashmere and wool other lovely fabrics. 


My Mums been busy working on some new baby shoe designs, one of them being these gorgeous little strawberry shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment