What My Customers Say

Monday 25 July 2011

LONDON, FRIENDS, THEATRE & FOOD

Bella and Me have just got returned from a few days in London.  On Saturday we met up at Oxford Circus with our friends Jaz & Caitlin to see The Wizard of Oz at The London Palladium.  We met Caitlin and Jaz when we were living in Brighton and the girls have been friends since they were babies.
The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz
Bella & Caitlin
Food Glorious Food


The Lovely Liberty


We came upon this man as we were leaving the theatre in a narrow street in London, he had disassembled his bike and and set it up as a drum kit. Brilliant!!

The New Spitalfields



When I was living in London I used to love walking around Spitalfields and Brick Lane on a Sunday afternoon, the food, the people and the endless rows of interesting market stalls and little shops. I took Bella there on Sunday, and although she had a good time I don't think she quite shared my enthusiasm. The walking, crowds and unknown food, left her wanting to know where the nearest Burger King was!!







And what were these?





No comments:

Post a Comment