What My Customers Say

Sunday 10 July 2011

STILL WAITING FOR SUMMER

  Festivals, Carnivals, Regattas, the end of the school year and summer holidays, all would be a lot more pleasurable if they were accompanied by some sunshine!!
With hope in my heart I've finished some long sleeve cotton smock tops.  Two are made with 70's retro flower fabric giving them a real hippy look.  The other is blue and white stripe fabric finished with a row of red daisies around the hem.
All will be available on my website

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

We returned for another culinary feast at The Riverford Field Kitchen one of my favorite restaurants in our area.   Riverford is best known for its organic vegetable boxes which are delivered all over the country. 

The day started with a Teddy Bears Picnic at Mabel's Nursery, the sun even shone.
And ended with a sale at The Coffee Rush in Shaldon, a regular hangout for Mums in desperate need of caffeine after the school drop in the morning, along with Becka (Sugarworm) and Claire (Curleys Cupcakes) the evening was a great success.

ANOTHER LITTLE 70's PRINT DRESS
This is the front, as undecided I've put the tie this side, although it could always be taken off and put on the back, making the front the back ........decisions decisions!!!
Not to waste any of this lovely fabric I finished it by making some bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment