What My Customers Say

Sunday 10 March 2019

CATCHING UP

Can't believe we are already three months into the New Year. and four months since my last post. I should've made it a New Years resolution to do at least one post a month (but I didn't).  So a quick synopsis of the last four months.

At the end of November I set up a stall for The Exeter Cathedral Christmas Market. Lots of preparation, and a lot of commitment both financially and manpower. I met some lovely people and made some money ....but i won't be doing it again!







Christmas came and went with a beautiful Christmas tree, presents and a poignant moment when I realised that this would be the last Christmas that Mabel would believe in Father Christmas. She even asked me several times as I tucked her in on Christmas Eve, but I didn't think this was the right time.  I must say I felt kind of sad that the magic would disappear for both of us after this year.   




Lots of walks on Dartmoor and the beach to blow away the cobwebs





We finished the year with an impromptu New Years Eve party, which left me with the mother of all hangovers the next day!!





Goodbye to 2018. It was definitely a lot easier and better than 2017, but not as good as 2019 is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment