What My Customers Say

Sunday 6 March 2016

DANCING!

The week began with a very special day for Bella, she was fitted for her first pair of pointe ballet shoes. Luckily there's a shop in Torquay called Shoezoo who took her through the 45 minute process of fitting them. There was also a cafe in the shop so Harry and Mabel  were happy too.





Back home we headed out for a cold, but sunny walk along the beach










This Weeks Makes

Four little monster fabric dresses 



Mabels Monsters made from some of my scraps of fabric.


and this lovely fabric made four short sleeve dresses with pockets.




Back last year we booked to see Billy Elliot with my Mum.  The day finally arrived and off we went to the Theatre Royal in Plymouth. It was truly magical, we've seen quite a few musicals, but this one tops the lot. It made me amazed, laugh and cry, and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.



We ended the week with a family meal for Mothers Day. I'm not a big fan of these kind of consumer fuelled days, it's up there with Valentines Day, but it did make me reflect at how lucky I am to 1. Be a Mum and 2. Still have my Mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment