What My Customers Say

Monday 13 April 2015

SPRING TRIP TO LONDON

The end of March saw me escape for one of my breaks to London which I always look forward to.  Arriving on Wednesday I spent the evening at the Le Pont De La Tour a beautiful french restaurant on the river a stones throw away from London Bridge. Waiters, wine, food and company were all excellent.




The next day I spent the morning shopping at Westfield and then drinking Presecco with one of my best friends Angela over in Kingston.  We finished the evening with a meal on the river at at restaurant called Cau. Friday was the day of partial eclipse but the cloud was so thick we didn't see a thing.  Never mind I had two lovely days in the city.

New makes have been some upcycled vintage Thomas The Tank Engine dresses (now all sold)




 Lovely Laura Ashley On The Beach fabric pinafore 


 A one off Orla Kiely Stem Print Fabric Ladies Shift Dress 


 Upcycled Flintstones fabric short sleeve dresses.

And with Summer not too far away I finished and sold my first Big Fat Devon Beach Bag of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment