What My Customers Say

Friday 11 July 2014

NEW MAKES

The My Sister Mabel sale is under way with 20% OFF everything on the website. I've also included a few new makes.

After making four ladies shift dresses in this lovely Scandinavian fabric I  also had enough to make up three fabulous canvas lined tote bags

  

And two girls paneled fully lined shift dresses
 




A piece of retro 70's fabric (still in it's original packaging) made a little range of ladies and girls dresses....another Mum & Me combination!






As requested by Bella, she would like a skater skirt made from camouflage fabric.
  



It's not often that I come up with a product for boys, but I did find this pirate themed oilcloth so I made three school book bags


 Couldn't leave it any longer before I started cutting out new fabrics and designs for Autumn/Winter range.

No comments:

Post a Comment