What My Customers Say

Monday 23 June 2014

ENJOYING THE SUN

Need to pickup on my blog where I left off which was half term. My in-laws came for a visit from Spain for two weeks, so we ate, drank (and played dominoes) a lot!


The lovely village of Lustleigh Cleave


A walk in the woods at Stover Park


The loom band craze is still pretty dominant in our house and Bella has continued to add to the already huge rope she has created and for what purpose......well there isn't one and doesn't have to be when you're nine.

I
It's now 7 metres

Weather warming up we've been hopping onto the Shaldon to Teignmouth ferry to school.  We have to be down on the beach by 8.30 or we miss it and so it can be a little hectic getting there, but it's more than made up for on beautiful journey across the river.








 A lovely new make.... three little shift dresses made with this lovely sunny retro 70's fabric .


No comments:

Post a Comment