What My Customers Say

Sunday 20 April 2014

WEEK 2

Second week of the holidays and still juggling.
Makes this week included two new Missy Bags made with a lovely vintage Eames style fabric.  I sold one and the other is for my Mum (who actually gave me the fabric)
I found this lovely piece of vintage fabric sometime ago, but felt it wasn't worth using until Spring as it shouts Spring to me with it's little flowers and pastel shades.


 and even one for the mummies


Midweek we had a child free day and night, the sun was shining and we set off with our lunch in rucksacks and walked the five miles along the river bank from Shaldon to Newton Abbot. We stopped half way at the Coombe Cellars Pub for a pint of cider and ended up at the Cider Bar in Newton Abbot, for some Perry and Elderflower wine (not in the same glass) We caught the train the one stop home luxuriated in the peace and the tidy house and then headed for the Ship Inn on the beach to watch the sun go down.   Perfect!!






I've been selling my ladies dresses really well recently, so I've managed to replenish with a few new shift and smock dresses.


 A little bit of faux vintage




and as the time grows closer to the return to school and the Summer Term I've made the girls their school skirts - skater style in gingham on an elastic waistband.

Next week I'm off to London for a couple of days to help one of my friends celebrate her birthday...am I'm going to enjoy that?

No comments:

Post a Comment