What My Customers Say

Friday 14 February 2014

BATTERED BY STORMS

For weeks now the bad weather has battered the South Devon Coast including our little town Teignmouth. Our house and street were not affected but the sea front was not so lucky and of we lost part of the train track to the sea in Dawlish


In contrast we spent a lovely evening with a Malaysian friend Christine and her husband, friends and children celebrating Chinese New Year 
Having shut down my website, Etsy, Folksy and everything else I sell on I've been busy busy, cutting and stitching in preparation for launching with a new range in March.  It felt at one time that it just wasn't happening but now it's coming together and I'm feeling confident in meeting my personal deadline. I've also been asked to send a photo to Devon Life  for their April edition (not quite sure what it's about at the moment)
A new Japanese style linen bag with red lining and leather trim that will be part of my new range.

No comments:

Post a Comment