What My Customers Say

Tuesday 3 April 2012

EASTER AND BEYOND

Easter just around the corner, I've been really busy getting the website updated, preparing for fairs neglecting the housework, and now half terms here, it's time to spend some time with the family. 
It's taking all my multi tasking skills to the max, but yes I can do it!!! 

First project was the decorate an egg contest at Bella's school.  We went for The Red Queen from Alice In Wonderland.  Were in with a chance?.... Weren't sure if the judge would have seen the film.  
We didn't win but we had great fun putting it together!

 

Have been busy cutting out and putting together some great new dresses for my pending fairs.
Here are a couple dresses made with some Cath Kidston fabric.



 And some more.  Really like getting the contrasting ones together.





Friday after school it was over to The Northcott Theatre in Exeter with the girls to see
"Tiddler & Other Terrific Tales"


Saturday it was off to The All Things Lovely & Vintage Fair at The Imperial Hotel Torquay.  I sold 12 of my bags to a shop in Plymouth, and some of my dresses went down the catwalk.


Sunday it was off to The Craft Hub event at Topsham, always a good event for selling and making new contacts. Really enjoyed the day

 Have had to replenish my oilcloth stocks and get cutting out in time for Saturdays second Exminster Market


Very difficult when your daughter thinks its a nice place to lie down....
This picture of Mabel really sums up how I feel right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment