What My Customers Say

Saturday 7 January 2012

NEW YEAR - NEW PROJECTS

Happy New Year to everyone who reads the My Sister Mabel blog and to all of those who will for the first time this year.

A good three week break, Christmas came and went in a flurry of food, drink, pantomime, relatives and relaxation. With Bella back at school and Mabel starting pre-school for a day and two mornings I've begun to get things in place for Spring Summer 2012. At the moment this includes, sun hats, frilly knickers, a new top and dress and a skirt made specially with the girls in mind who love a 'swishy skirt'.
I'll be working as much as possible with vintage fabrics alongside something new.
This skirt has a 2" waistband, no button, no zips and is definitely swishy and fun for Summer, it's made from a vintage bedspread given to me by my friend Sammy Sunshine from Peagreen Furniture





No comments:

Post a Comment