What My Customers Say

Saturday 3 December 2011

CHRISTMAS IS COMING.......

There's no putting it off Christmas is definitely on the way.  We try to defer it a little until Mabel's birthday on 12th December, as we've realised from the past two years it gets a little forgotten in the preparations. I've been attending a few Christmas Fairs and still have another 3 events to go until I finish on the 11th with the Twinkling Firs Christmas Craftacular at Topsham. 


Last week I had a much needed couple of days in London, I met up with my friend Jaz from Brighton and we had a fantastic day shopping, talking, walking, eating and drinking. A came back refreshed and feeling ready for Christmas, with a lovely new pair of expensive boots (my Christmas present)!  There was no deferring Christmas in London it was everywhere and very lovely it was too!

Holly Lights on Carnaby Street

 The Stars In Oxford Street

 The Arches on South Molton Street
 Lois Vuitton Does Elephants For Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment