What My Customers Say

Tuesday 1 November 2011

MY SISTER MABEL

Today I was featured on www.pauletpaula.com an international blog about kids design and lifestyle based in Holland. It was good to get some recognition and I've been asked to feature in their new e-magazine out in February.

***********************************

In the long distant past when I was living in Brighton I started making bibs from oilcloth and selling them into shops in and around the area, which is where it all started. I  moved onto other things, but recently came across the pattern in a cupboard so I've made some more.
OILCLOTH MINI MABEL BAGS

I've been using up my hoard of oilcloth pieces and have put together the first two Mini Mabel Bags.  I've made them in two sizes and each one will be completely unique.  I'll be listing them on my website soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment