What My Customers Say

Friday 28 October 2011

A FEW NEW THINGS

On 27th November I'll be at "The All Things Vintage & Lovely Fair" at The Imperial Hotel in Torquay. It looks like being a really good day, with catwalk shows, burlesque performances and lots of lovely things to buy try and eat!!  In anticipation I've been finishing a few new things.

I bought a large piece of vintage needle cord sometime ago from a shop in Topsham.  I made up a dress for Mabel as a sample and not to let it go to waste I've just finished it up by making four tops and 3 skirts and that was the end of it....so they are pretty unique.
The Dress
                                                                     

The Top With The Ruffle Front
                                                                  


Skirt With Big Side Pockets
                                                

Finally got round to making the skirts to go with the A/W range
                          

Mabel "working it"
Then she was off.......
My friends daughter Emma turned 9 this week so I made her a small version of the 'Mabel Bag' which was a bit of an experiment but turned out being a big success, Bella has already put her order in for one.  I've decided to make some more (in 2 sizes)  for Christmas as I think they'll be great presents.

 Bella modelling a miniature Mabel Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment