What My Customers Say

Saturday 19 October 2019

GOODBYE MISSY

So, five months have passed since my last post!! (sorry to my girls for not documenting our lovely Summer) I promise not to leave it so long next time, and we are now fast approaching my least favourite season WINTER!! 


October began on a very sad note, with the passing of our lovely cat Missy. What started as a thyroid problem, saw her rapidly go down hill over the weekend. We made the decision to take her to the vets to put her to sleep, and she died in the car on the way there. 




With Harry at work on Sunday, the girls and I spent the day taking it in turns to sit with her, and come together to check on her. The tearful conversations between the three of us covered death and where we go, the people we leave behind and whether Missy had had a happy life and whether we would see her again one day 



While we were talking that I realised that this was the girls first experience of losing someone/thing they loved. 



RIP little Missy x

No comments:

Post a Comment