What My Customers Say

Thursday 9 May 2019

UP CYCLED BAGS


At the beginning of this year I decided to ditch my oilcloth bags and concentrate on a range of up cycled ones.  I felt like a combination of up cycled clothing and plastic was a bit of a contradiction! Here are a few of my unique bags........available on the website (if they haven't sold already) but I'm making more all the time. 



This bag is made from unwanted tweed from a Scottish waistcoat maker, leather from a local shoemakers, denim from a pinafore dress and striped fabric from an old cooking apron.


Found a huge pair of mens camouflage trousers in a charity shop, and managed to make two bags, this is the first. I added some denim,  leather butterflies and trimming 



Various pieces of unwanted tweed and leather stars for this one.  Lined with striped ticking. 


This huge tote was made from various Scandinavian fabrics left over from dresses and unwanted denim.


Left over superhero fabric and some denim jeans 



Denim and tartan, incorporating jean pockets


Lots of different little remnants of Scottish tartan


Faded jeans, leather, tartan and handles made from leather belts.



<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7509047/?claim=msmmdezysc9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment