What My Customers Say

Tuesday 13 November 2018

FOR THE LOVE OF VALENCIA

Can't believe so many months have passed since my last post. 

Sometimes keeping a blog feels just like another commitment, another social media platform I have to update, along with all the other admin type rolls that go with having an online business. 

But then I remind myself that this wasn't started just for my business, this is photo documentation of our family life. `When I've asked the girls if they think it's a good idea and something they will look back on they have always genuinely said yes.  

I remember spending many hours looking through family photo albums old and new. It doesn't happen anymore, and and boxes of photos (someones memories) turn up on a market stall or at a car boot. I'm not about to start printing photos and putting them into albums, so I will carry on (albeit with a six month gap) and I will continue to write this for my girls and hopefully they will enjoy sitting one day flicking through their pages of memories. 



We all made some great memories in the Summer, when we set off for our holiday to Valencia.  This year we were really please to invite my friend Becka and her boys, it was so lovely to share the Spanish experience of wonderful sunshine,beaches, food and drink.





Barely a month back. kids were back at school I have an impending Christmas Market to stock, but I was back in Valencia. This time we stayed in the city for 4 days and experienced all that it gave us. An amazing fiesta, wonderful food, a modern art gallery, warm climate and travelling through the city on an electric scooter for the first time. I can definitely say I'm in love with Valencia, and Harry and I would very much like to divide out time between the UK and Valencia in the future.




So it was back home and to work making stock, for a month at the Exeter Cathedral Christmas Market starting on 15th November until 16th December.

No comments:

Post a Comment