What My Customers Say

Monday 6 November 2017

CELEBRATIONS

A few weeks ago I bought 30 used coffee sacks, I've spent some time making them into cushions and bags. A bit of a messy project, but I've been pleased with the finished results








Big milestone in our house, (and a week of celebrations) 21st October was Bella's 13th birthday. Celebrations began with a family meal at Turtle Bay, followed by a couple of friends going to ibounce and Pizza Express a few days later, and then at the weekend a visit to London with me to spend her birthday money.

No trip to London at this time of year would be complete without a visit to Liberty's and their Christmas floor.



Our trip coincided with my friends daughter's 30th birthday celebrations in Amersham






New in, these pink star print dresses 


lovely pale blue unicorn print skirts


and something I haven't made for some time - Superhero capes.

Now we're into November and the sun is still shining and we are still having beautiful days out with and without friends. Not wanting to sound too 'cheesy' but after the year I've had I feel life is a celebration, we should never take it for granted and always try to be grateful for what we have. I'm definitely feeling very lucky.








Treatment update 

Well... glad to say there is no treatment update! I continue to have Herceptin, my hair is growing, my energy levels are back and I wait to see when I can have my ports out, probably after Christmas.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment